header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Actors you'd like to see in future RZ films
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 1 year ago

Rob himself has asked us in various social networking sites who we would like in Broad Street Bullies and did the same for Lords of Salem.  But many of those requests can be from casual fans that just clicked the "like" button for Rob Zombie and so they happened to see his questions.  Us, the hardcore Zombieheads, should have a place to make suggestions and discuss amongst eachother cool candidates that we'd just LOVE to see in a Zombie film.

So who would you like?

Personally, I'd love to see roles written for Tim Curry, Bruce Campbell, Warwick Davis, Robert Englund, Camille Keaton, Angela Bettis, Fred Vogel, and Juliette Lewis off the top of my head

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Main person I can think of right now is Quentin Tarantino..

Clint Zombody replied 1 year ago...

I would love to see Crispin Glover in a Rob Zombie movie, i think his creepy/wierd style would fit perfectly and he is one of my favorite actors.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Anthony hopkins, Robert Englund, jack nicholson, Alexander skarsgard,vince vaugn, AND it woulda been nice to see heath ledger and Brandon Lee if they were still alive. for woman...charlize theron, pollyanna McIntosh,and debbie rochon. These are the well known actors i would pick. 

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 1 year ago...

dont want to see ani famous people

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Robert Englund would be pretty awesome to see in a Rob Zombie film, Samuel L. Jackson, Jack Nicholson, Winona Ryder, Jaime King, John Stamos and Drew Barrymore

Oh and for sure Bruce Campbell!!! Hail to the king baby

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Tiny horror2 replied 1 year ago...

Linda Blair, Tony Todd, Linnea Quigley, Asia Argento, Barbara Steele, Robert Englund, Jennifer Tilly, Tim Curry, Olivia Hussey, and Barbara Steele

wolfmoon replied 1 year ago...

I was thinking Samuel L. Jackson and Quentin Tarentino as well but also Christopher Walken would be fun to watch in a Rob Zombie film.

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 1 year ago...

William Shatner for some reason.

wolfmoon replied 1 year ago...

Ha ha that's funny William Shatner. How about they throw in the gnome for Travelocity as well. It could be a travel horror movie or something. Creepy gnome.

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 1 year ago...

Oh yes, Doug Bradley. He was Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies.

Tiny horror2 replied 1 year ago...

Shelley Duvall is another one I just thought of. I know she hasn't been in a movie in about 10 years, but it's never too late to hope.

mikestrike replied 17 hours ago...

David Long....see independent film "Pieces of Talent"  RZ could grind this demon in the rough.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php