header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/9985/10004/me_and_the_boys.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Dallas Show Golden Ticket Picture
Started by Tiny AngelMyers13 2 years ago

Hello,

I still have not received my picture with the band from the Dallas, Texas, golden ticket. I noticed that other fans from the show have their pictures already, so I was wondering if there was a problem with my email? If need be, I can provide another email address to send the photo to. Please let me know.

Thank you,
-Kalyn Corrigan 

EDIT by Emma: Email address has been removed for your personal protection.  Please see my post below for info on contact The One and Only Golden Ticket 

hajicasebolt replied 2 years ago...

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I sent an email to them yesterday and asked when we can expect to see them, no response yet.

hajicasebolt replied 2 years ago...

Check your email Angel. I just got mine.

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 2 years ago...

From what I can gather the Golden Tickets photos can take up to three days to get to you.  If you have any questions please drop them a line: @theoneandonlygoldentickets.com">@theoneandonlygoldentickets.com">info@theoneandonlygoldentickets.com

They are the best people to ask for this as they are the organizers of the meet and greets.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php