header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
What do you think about the 'Detroit facts'?
Started by Tiny AmenazA 1 year ago

what do you think about the 'Detroit facts'?

I think RZ should throw MM off the tour, and kick his ass for real....

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....
Tiny metallibasher replied 1 year ago...

Fine by me! Rob Zombie would be more than enough!!!!

dartholy replied 1 year ago...

I'm going to Glenns Falls next week.  I dont care about Manson one way or another, just dont cancel any dates.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I think Manson needs to grow the fuck up..But for the sake of the fans who paid to see both Zombie and Manson, I hope he doesn't get kicked off. They don't deserve to get disappointed.

Tiny AmenazA replied 1 year ago...

@Moon
If I were RZ, I could not tolerate that MM says he wants to "kick my ass" in front of my fans

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

How about this?

The tour is continuing and this does nothing to help.  I think Rob more than clarified that his actions did not help the situation, and that they both could have acted better about this.

The whole tour is ending thing was a journalist blowing this more out of proportion than it was - the show is not over, last night proved that.  Enjoy it for whatever you go to see it for. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

@Emma

I've read RZ message, but I would like to know what other forum members think about the "Detroit facts"

+1

@Amenaza yes I understand, which is why I have not closed the thread but this is all on the basis that somehow the tour should end as it is, when, except for tabloid speculation, this is not what is happening.  And as I said, enjoy the tour for what it is.  I've seen too much fighting between the fans the past day or so and I find it quite disturbing - in the end of the day, Rob acted a certain way because he was angry with a situation, he admitted it was something that should have been handled between the pair of them behind the scenes and the show goes on.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

@Emma

ok: I'll remove the poll, and  I'll change the topic title

Mattley_Crue replied 1 year ago...

What did Manson do,  Is there a video?

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Omg this is what i really cant stand is ppl not getting there facts straight "the journalist" for instance... they are both very busy entetainers they were eventually going to disagree with something , im sure they r both on edge and tired and they have to see each other almost everyday for the past month and the next month so "a disagreement" was def bound to happen. i dont pick sides i love them both equally and they ARE BOTH bringing something to this show. So hopefully whatever it was gets squashed and it doesnt turn into a shitstorm.

and the fans of both sides indeed arent making this situation better at all. it really isnt any of our bussiness at all. hasnt anybody ever had a disagreement with a friend b4? how would u honestly feel if it was put on blast fo the world to c and ppl started picking sides. #humanityiscruel

You are right, this is  something that shouldn't be blown up by the media, it should have been left in private. I can understand why Rob was mad though. The first I heard of this incident was what he posted on Facebook, and what he said about not understanding why Manson said what he did, reminded me of times when I got pissed and said somethings online directed towards someone I thought was my best friend..After I found out she didn't want me around anymore, and I found that out because of something she said online.She acted like things were fine when we saw eachother in person.So, yeah, when someone talks shit instead of directly telling you there is a problem, it can make someone mad. Especially when you think things are cool between you and the other person. I did come to regret what I said online, like it seemed that Rob regretted what he said at the concert. People say things like that when they are pissed. And everyone gets pissed like that sometimes, because we are all only human..But unfortunately the news media does take advantage of that, so they can report about celebrities fighting and such.

Like I said, I hope the fans don't get disappointed, because I know a lot of people want to see both Zombie and Manson.

i think it was just the heat of the moment also! for all we know it could be a big friken joke between them two... they are both prancksters ... u know to get the crowd riled up and stuff ... i wouldnt put it past them both but gotta love them both i think that i couldve been wayyyy worse when i actually watched the videos of them both i was like thats it? that wasnt even that bad ive seen worse between celeberties. but i just cant even imagine the stress the both have to endure with all the setting up, practicing, all the meet and greets with the fans, the actual performance u start to wonder if they even r getting rest. i would b cranky too lol

Tiny HORRORHOLIC replied 1 year ago...

I was reading about the incident and checked the Manson message board, some of the people that attended the Manson after party are saying Manson was telling them Rob attcked him backstage and that he ended up kicking  Rob's ass. He then showed his fist and said "I didn't get this from kissing girls"  apparently refering to his swollen fist.  I'm not sure if Manson actually said that, but there are several people from the event saying he did. Either way I somehow doubt thats what actualy took place

Could be just people at the board spreading rumours..

@HORRORHOLIC I've seen those claims but they are just heresay based on third person statements.  I'd rather people kept to know facts, although really I'd prefer people to,let it go - Manson and Zombie have enough for the tour. Teh tour goes on - this will all be it flash in the pan except for people who want to keep drama going (not referring to anyone here or anywhere else in particular) - put it this way, it's all you see from the medas right know and it's getting boring.

Tiny HORRORHOLIC replied 1 year ago...

That's true, and on a more positive note Rob just said  tour is going fine and will continue.

yeah i wouldnt beleive everything u hear these ppl who claimed to actually b there prob really were not...ppl have nothing better to do these days except to spread rumours furthermore im just looking forward to seeing them on saturday and thats it. everybody should take emmas word and let it go.

Tiny SpiderBaby replied 1 year ago...

I wonder if the sight of Manson's own fans calling him out has made him stop and realise he needs to stop with the childish behaviour? The last few nights seem to have gone tantrum free lol. Lets hope manson can contune to behave because in the end the people who are going to miss out most are the fans.

Respect to Rob for apologising, giving an explanation and telling worried fans that the tour is continuing, thats something a certain someone couldnt be bothered to do.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php