header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Detroit show
Started by RoseBiiitchess 1 year ago

My Husband and I would like to say thank you so much Mr.Zombie for the center stage tix last night!! Great show!! MM is a douchebag!! I origianlly won tix off WRIF radio and they were lawn (still happy)  We werent able to buy tix so I was definately greatful So for us to get those tix last night was fuckin' awesome!!! Im one of your biggest fans and thanks again!

RoseBiiitchess replied 1 year ago...

By the way it was one of your crew that came up to us and said he works for you and you would like us to go have a seat Alien

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Glad you had fun..And I agree..From what I read, sounds like Manson was being a douchebag.I always used to defend Manson when I heard people talking shit about how evil he is...Well, I still don't think he is evil..But, saying you are going to kick someone's ass over a set list? Really?

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php