header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
The 'TWINS OF EVIL' Tour
Started by Tiny samhain203 1 year ago
OK Zombieheads....who's going and where? Got my 4 tix for Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. Needless to say, being a RZ Tour Virgin, I'm pretty fucking psyched.

The last man on earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.
+2
RonZombie replied 1 year ago...

I'll be at Mohegan Sun as well. Far from a RZ Tour Virgin though lol.

+1
Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I'll be at both Illinois dates and possibly the Detroit date.

+1
ReflctngGoddess replied 1 year ago...

I'll be at the Houston show!!!! No virgin here...

+1
Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Any shows coming my way i'm there dude.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

+1
Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

I'll be at the Birmingham UK show so any Zombieheads who are there and recognise me please say hello.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

marswomanmolly replied 1 year ago...

Mohegan Sun! This will be my third RZ show there. Went for Hellbilly Deluxe 2 and Gruesome Twosome. So excited.

Tiny Soluminia replied 1 year ago...

October 4th Topeka, Kansas. It'll be 6th time seeing Zombie and my 3rd seeing Manson. I cant fucking wait.

Tiny Sixxalicious replied 1 year ago...

I'll be at the Dallas show on Halloween. You'll know me because i'll be elbow checking people to get to Twiggy Ramirez. (Sorry in advance)

I'll also be dressed as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. Going to be hard to miss.

Banjo Aiden replied 1 year ago...

Rob in VA yeah.

Well shit the bed.

+1
Tiny eternalsyn replied 1 year ago...

I'll be @ the Dallas show!! First time to see Manson, 2nd for Rob... Can't wait!!

b.hines11 replied 1 year ago...

Where did you get tickets for the Dallas show I still have been unable to find them

Sentinel65 replied 1 year ago...

Does anyone know what is going on with the Massachusetts date that was announced. It hasn't appeared on Manson or Zombie's sites or on ticketmaster. (Hoping it's rescheduled or something because I can't go the day announced.)

Dallas isn't on sale yet, from what the radio station tells me it will be early September.

dartholy replied 1 year ago...

Glens Falls NY VIP

Tiny OzZombieGirl666 replied 1 year ago...

Hey guys...I'm looking for two meet and greet VIP Golden Tickets for the Houston concert on 30th October...please contact me if you know anyone selling some...also hopefully attending the 31st October concert in Dallas if the tickets ever go on sale! lol

x666x

pauldlr replied 1 year ago...

Hey Emma, Ill be at the Birminghan gig too, I'll look out for ya!

My son and I will be seeing the twins of evil in Houston and we're also spending Halloween seeing Mr Zombie in Dallas! I'm so damn excited! So so so happy to finally have the tickets Now just hoping some Golden Ticket upgrades become available for the Houston show...my life would be complete! lol Beware Evil Twins...this OzZombieGirl along with my Teen Devil are gonna be invading the USA real soon! WHOOOOO

x666x

Tiny Alan Coy replied 1 year ago...

Ill be at the Las Vegas show 9/29. A bit of a drive but it will be worth it.

ACoyBoy

tiffanylynn85 replied 1 year ago...

Who's going to the Little Rock show?! I'll be there

Tiny DEVIL666MAN replied 1 year ago...

@ eternalsyn Me Too! Saw Zombie with Lacuna Coil & then with Godsmack Can't wait for this show though!!!! I have always wanted to see Manson in concert...no better way to do it than to see him with the Best of the Best!

This forum needs to have where you can reply directly to a person. Odd having to go down to the bottom then having to type "@ so & so" .....having QUOTE codes would be great as well.

@DEVIL666MAN I know, its a functionality I would like to see, however the more advanced comment box is not compatible with the site and slows it down. I know the plugin developer is working on advancements though and hopefully something better will come in to allow quoting directly without relying on a system which can be bloated. The pay off was always finding a complete community system which is not subject to the same flaws and bloatedness you find on other sites - this one really works in terms of helping to establish not just a forum but personal space for the fans.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex replied 1 year ago...

I'll be at the german show in Bochum. For me it will be the 2nd time seeing Rob live on stage. To bad he didn't played "Werewolf Women of the SS" at the show in Oberhausen last year. But hey, we got "Mars Needs Women" as the grande finale. My voice was almost dead after that concert.

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!

@devil666man --- Pit or seats?? I opted for seats this time, I want to be able to enjoy the concert lol Can't Wait!!! I have always wanted to see Manson as well, but he never comes to Oklahoma, and when he does, I can't go lol. So this will be the ultimate Halloween!

@Emma --- Thank you, I'll just grin & bare it until then lol. @Eternalsyn --- We got got seats...I have never been in a pit...not sure how well I would be able to handle it lol. I used to work as a Bouncer in a stripclub, so I'm not too keen on people hitting me lol. I was super excited when I heard that Manson will open the show & Zombie gets to BRING DOWN THE HOUSE!!!! Add all that together with the fact that WE will be the last AMERICAN show of the tour. SPEECHLESS!!! Going to be the BEST HALLOWEEN I have EVER had!! lol

I can't wait to "Check In" on the (CROWD STREAM) app, & see how many people are right there with me! Really can't wait to see all the costumes...it's going to be one HELL of a night!

+1

@devil666man I think my pit days are behind me, and I can't enjoy a concert being smashed against other people and or a rail, plus, I'm short so I'm at a disadvantage already. lol. We can't wait to make the drive there and be at THE concert of the year! I'm anxious to see what sort of tricks they pull out for this one

Raven71 replied 1 year ago...

Hi all, I'll be in Italy in December and I'm hoping to go to the Bologna show. Can't seem to buy tickets though..... Does anyone know if it's sold out?? Thanks

omg just got golden ticket upgrade for the Houston show and also for the Marilyn Manson after party on Halloween in Dallas! Going to meet Zombie twice and MM...it's gonna be the best Halloween ever \m/

x666x

@OzZombieGirl666   DAMN!!  You're shelling out some major $$$$!!!  It better be the BEST Halloween you ever had!!  lol

Sid Wilson from Slipknot is replacing JDevil as opening act now?  I wonder what happened?  I would have liked to have seen Jonathon Davis do the dj set.  But I would like even more if Powerman 5000 just did the whole tour with them!  Live bands are always more fun than dj sets, and PM5K is great!

Tour starts tonight....goddamn it's going to be hard for me to avoid these sites and therefore save myself from tainting the show for myself by knowing the setlists/props/etc...  See you guys in Chicago!

We now have an area of the forum called Twins of Evil Tour Index where you can discuss individual tour dates with others, discuss who's going and chat about the show, share stories etc.  Its on the main body of the forum - enjoy!

dartholy replied 1 year ago...

Glens Falls Civic Center Oct 23.  Golden ticket.  9th Zombie Show!

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Mohegan sun !!!! OCT.20th looks lika lot of ppl are going. And ive been watching the you tube videos of some of the past shows they just did on this tour and ppl are just standin around, how we do it in ct ... we rock it hard core!!!!

JustCulver replied 1 year ago...

Took my kids to their first Zombie show in Topeka...Dressed the daughter up as a mini living dead girl and my son we went with the classic stitches and X on the forehead and some bad ass dreads. They absolutely loved the show and can't wait for the next one!

They are the hardest rockin' first and third graders around. 

Tiny Apocalypso replied 1 year ago...

Í´m going to both Germany shows... But is nobody pissed off the setlist? Don´t missunderstand me i´m a huge rob zombie fan and he is like god for me (saw him 4 live 4 times last year)  but the fact that he didn´t changed something big on the setlist pisses me a little bit off... Only Meet the creeper is added but the rest is same as last year and there was an interview where Rob told that he want´s to change the show and all this stuff... Why he didn´t do something like play both electric head´s or some of the 3 new songs from the Hellbilly Deluxe II Special Edition (Michael, Devil Hole Girls And The Big Revolution, Everything Is Boring )... I think many fans would be freak out totally with stuff like this! But I´m still hoping that he changes something more for the europe gigs... What you guys think?

RonZombie replied 1 year ago...

Hey Professor the last time I saw Rob at Mohegan Sun the crowd was LAME!  Hope they get into it tonight!

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

I must say the floor was pretty rocking but let me tell u u was in lower level seats and ppl were actually sitting down so i was standing jumping around so the ppl behind me had no choice but to stand if they wanted to c so the whole section was standing after i got up it was pretty cool to know i did that lol but the security there are dipshits let me tell u i got in trouble by security for a little tine flashlight during sweet dreams BUT everybody in stands were smoking pot right out in the open (btw i have no problem with ppl that smoke more power to u) but wth they didnt get in trouble at all i had 2 security gaurds roll up on me like i committed a crime so while there wasting time on me ppl are smoking, getting chucked around, puking on the floor, ppl sneeking in on the floor... i mean really it was so stupid how they handled it. u know there is no sign that says no flashlight im serious it was so tiny and they were so rude about it they could of just said plz put it away but i got yalled at instead. jerkoffs!! its a nice place to have a concert tho and the great thing about these kinds of concerts are MOST of the fans are very nice and friendly, ive benn to like rap concerts and u will get cut up if u look at someone the wrong way, just the vibe and energy ppl give off at these concerts are great. Im always glad there are guys like ZOMBIE and MANSON who know how to make a concert ROCK ur socks off!!! great time overall tho i hope u enjoyed it? ps im totally bummed i missed the concert ur talking about i didnt even know he preformed there prior to this on booooo. maybe if i had been there the crowd wouldnt have been so lame loljj

JD1977 replied 1 year ago...

I'm at the Manchester Arena on 27th of November. Second time seeing RZ with my son. Really excited to see MM for the first time .

Chantelle23 replied 1 year ago...

The sheer effort and energy by everyone involved in this show is phenomenal. After waiting a good 17 years to see Zombie live it was worth it. It was worth the money, the time, and the 22 hour drive time total to the show and back. Now that I realize what I have been missing all these years I'm making it a priority to build it into my vacation time to see him everytime he goes out on tour. The props, pyrotechnics, all the visuals were amazing. And Zombie sounds fantastic live! When he came down into the crowd and walked around the pit high fiving and shaking hands was awesome. And the rest of the band blew my mind too with drum & guitar solos and their upkept energy. There's no better way to kick off halloween, kudos to everyone involved you definitely delivered, truly awesome show.

cyberkisses replied 1 year ago...

Halloween night!!!!!

@Chantelle23 Awesome pic!!

would like to try the "pitt" one day, but I'm scared that it might not be a good idea.   I used to be a Bouncer at a strip club, and as soon as people start hitting me I immediately grab & smash...plus being a 2nd Degree Black Belt doesn't make it much better, because I would be the one who gets screwed (legaly).   Maybe if I wore a shirt that said "DON'T TOUCH ME" on it...lol   I would love to see Rob that close, but Hell now I can just shell out another $150 to get the "Golden Ticket" & actually meet him...so screw the Pitt!  lol

Kick ass pic...very good quality.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php