header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare on Saturday, -oct.12
Started by Otis B. Driftwood Skatan 1 year ago

im stoked at this line-up...

http://www.fearnet.com/news/news-article/exclusive-premiere-hear-twiztids-new-track-unjust-love

bjreyez67 replied 11 months ago...

I went to this show in salt lake city on the 7th.  Rob said he blew his voice out the night before and it showed.  He did miss some words in each song and he didnt sound the same.  This was my 4th or 5th show of his and it the worst one I've seen.  He only played 12 songs so it was a real short show I'm sure it was due to his voice.  I'm glad he didn't cancel but you could tell that he was struggling.  His band was great, they really picked up the slack.  It was my wife's first time seeing him and she said that she is a bigger fan now.  I guess I have  seen him enough times that it's hard to compare to his shows when he first started on his own.  His stage for this show wasn't as "grand", for the lack of a better term, as I'm accustomed to seeing. Overall, I'd give it a 5 out of 10.  I drove 4 hours to see him and had bigger hopes, but I do appreciate the effort considering he wasn't feeling well.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php