header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Looking for someone to join me at Mayhem
Started by timothy-h 1 year ago

Hey everyone. I am looking for a ZOMBIE friend to go to the 7/27/13 show in Chicago. I have ONE FREE TICKET IN THE 13th ROW sec 102 down in FRONT. SEND me an email  telling  me why I should pick you . One lucky person could go for FREE. You will just meet me there the day of the show. I have no one to go with and would really like to meet a new ZOMBIE FRIEND and give that person the ticket for FREE. Ticket is worth $100.00. Hope to here from all who that are interested. I will pick a winner on 7/5/13 and will email you. so leave me you anwser and email. GOOD LUCK. WHY SOULD YOU BE THE ONE TO GO. LET ME KNOW. PEACE. AND LETS ROCK THE M F

timothy-h55
Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I already have tickets, but I'll see you there...

JimmyRZ replied 1 year ago...

To bad i dont live in chicago becasue i had no one to go with either 

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

If I lived in your state, I would totally go with you.  Hope you find someone, but even if you don't, you still get to hang out with M Tradgedy..And when I went, I went alone ( because the friends I could have gone with already were going to a wedding), but I met some nice people.Turns out one of them posts here,a nd I am trying to find the other person..

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 1 year ago...

One is the loniest number that you'll ever do. But I have my ticket. Maybe I'll run into you guys that I don't know so well. WIsh y'all luck.Smile

Milo, I know you a little from South Park studios, right? Anyway, hope you run into them at the show, and you guys have fun.

I do post on their forum, Moon, my avatar gives it away doesn't it? Now, I have a question: Who might you be in the mighty South Park community?

Wait, are you Anonymous? 

No, I am that bitch M00ndragon69...LOL...I have been there since 2003..I just have only been around a little lately, but you will see more of me there once the new episodes start.

A member of the Rob Zombie forum on another forum that I'm a part of. That's awesome! That's really awesome! Pleasure to meet you! Alright, Moon, I'll be seeing you when Season 17 launches.Smile

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php