header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Where will you see Rob Zombie this summer?
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 11 months ago

I'll be taing a road trip to Detroit to the DTE...looking forward to RZ the most...but the line up for  Mayhemn is pretty solid.http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/ 

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't calll me "Shirley."
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 11 months ago...

I am going to Mayhem..I am going on July 3rd, to the show at the White River Amphitheater in Auburn Wa. I am very excited.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 11 months ago...

I will be at the Illinois show and possibly the Indiana show.  If anyone would like to meet up, or is traveling, I'd be happy to try and help out if it's within reason and within my realm of possibility.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 11 months ago...

When I went to Mayhem in 2010, I was lucky enough to run into some people I know from my area. My friend who works at our nearest Hot Topic, and my friend's sister. Hoping to run into someone else I know this year.

Romist72 replied 10 months ago...

I'll be seeing this tour in Austin TX on aug 2nd . . . .  so let me follow up with a question . . . . what do we need to do to get RZ to include Electric Head Pt. 1 (The Agony) in the set list? How many pleas will it take?

Rob \"The Demon\" Stevens

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php