header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Venomous Rat Tour in Europe?
Started by Tiny metallibasher 1 year ago

I wonder if it will be too an European tour of the new album or if RZ will only play those show in America, Canada and Brazil?

Europe also deserves some massive Zombie tour...

Cobra replied 1 year ago...

Hello, i am from germany. I see RZ last year in munich, it was an amazing show. So i want a european/germany tour too

+1
Tiny Invictus replied 1 year ago...

There's a nice festival in the UK called Bloodstock Open Air and I think Rob would make the perfect headliner, should he fancy an August Sunday evening in the English countryside. 

And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Tiny metallibasher replied 7 months ago...

Can't understand why RZ dn't come play in Portugal... So many years of a music career (White Zombie and Rob Zombie) and not one single concert here. I wonder why, really... Cry

Tiny Tymeg replied 4 months ago...

Anybody seen or will see RZ on current European gigs? What's your opinions/impressions/rewievs?

I cannot wait for show in Prague!

Head like a hole Black as your soul I\'d rather die than give you control

+1
Yondas replied 4 months ago...

Hi Tymeg. 

I just come back from the concert in Paris. It was great. RZ and his band are great on stage. On RZ is totaly mad and ... I do not want to make spoil. Anyway, don't worry, it'll be certainly a fantastic show.

So, if RZ wants to come back in Paris, I'll de there. No doubt.

Tiny Tymeg replied 3 months ago...

Prague show was very good, but IMO wasn't magic, it's run out of something. Maybe too short, maybe too early or Rob was tired or not in good mood, I dunno.

Anyway I'm glad that I saw RZ live and looking foward for club gig in Poland.

Head like a hole Black as your soul I\'d rather die than give you control

Bolha replied 3 months ago...

I saw them in Hungary. It was fantastic, i hope they will come back ( John 5 promised it in an interview ). I think the crowd wasn' t very good, becouse at the same time Scorpions played a free gig not too far from Zombi's, and also after Zombie show there was a Limp Bizkit gig at the same festival, so the audience was very....mixed.

(Sorry for my bad english)

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php