header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
RZ songs to strip to!
Started by lunatrash 2 years ago

I know I love using Rob Zombie songs in strip shows... my favourite to use is probably Pussy Liquor. Anyone else love dancing to his tunes?
Its awesome seeing in videos/movies that Rob loves strippers as much as we tend to love him! xD
I want to check out licensing to strip to a song on my website, definitely the best!  

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I am not a stripper, but I really love dancing to Rob's songs..In my area, we have a gay bar called Rumours..The 3rd Sunday of every month, they have Fetish night, and it is not just gays and lesbians who go..Lots of my Pagan friends go, as well as most of the goths and horror fans I know..I haven't been in awhile, but it is a lot of fun, and they always play at least one Rob Zombie song.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

Every song from american made music to strip by is a great dance song.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

Very good album to dance too.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex replied 2 years ago...

@ Moon: That sounds pretty awesome!

I love dancing to Rob's music too. Last week I freaked out to More Human Than Human and Electric Head Pt. 2. The following days my neck felt just broken. ^^

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

American Made Music is some of the best!  My gf likes dancing to Virgin Witch.  I've heard a lot of Zombie's songs in strip clubs....Just heard Girl On Fire the other night, which I thought was cool since that song tends to be kind of a forgotten track.

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

It is pretty fun..I am going to try to get my new roommate to go with me next month.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 2 years ago...

Haven't heard that song in quite a while.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

midnightzsatanico84 replied 1 year ago...

I would strip to demonoid phenomenon on any night.

Otis B. Driftwood Skatan replied 1 year ago...

I made a strip video to that CD i bought the CD of course

bitchasszombie replied 1 year ago...

Foxy, Foxy for sure!
The stripper should ride N grind as a crazy-ass matador) 

burn like an animal

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Not a stripper but i use White Zombie and Rob Zombie albums to workout to often or dance

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php