header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/15293/1_kpnt_logo.png) [
function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Rare version of DRAGULA?
Started by The Professor white_zombie 4 months ago

There was a version of "Dragula" (RZ's) a St. Louis radio station, KPNT, used to play (back in 2000) that had a different ending and (I believe) was a bit longer than the HBD version. I'd really like to have it, but cannot find it anywhere. The re-mixes are techno and I'm pretty sure it wasn't techno at all. The beginning may have been a bit different as well. Been awhile since I heard it.

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get
Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 3 months ago...

I rarely listen to the radio now so I couldn't tell ya if anything has changed, but I remember back in the day hearing Dragula and the last chorus was doubled for some reason.  Can't remember if any other changes were made...but that explains why it was slightly longer.  

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php