header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Mayhemfest 2013 fantasy setlist
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 1 year ago

Rob is asking everyone on facebook to choose between Superbeast and Scum of the Earth....I never dreamed of the day when he would consider cutting Superbeast.  I'd hate to not hear Superbeast live!!  What do you guys think?  Write a 75 min or so setlist for what you'd like to hear on Mayhem.  Hopefully he will see this!

Teenage Nosferatu Pussy
Superbeast
Dead City Radio
Never Gonna Stop
What?
Revelation Revolution
Werewolf Baby
The Scorpion Sleeps
Ging Gang Gong
White Trash Freaks
Pussy Liqour or House of 1000 Corpses
Dead Girl Superstar
Living Dead Girl
Return of the Phantom Stranger
Devil's Hole Girls
More Human Than Human
Thunderkiss 65
Dragula
Michael

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Sounds like a good set list..For Mayhem, I am just excited to be going..Rob has a lot of good songs, I do like Superbeast, but something I have not heard him play live would be cool too.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php