header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/14003/14705/1_reg.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
New Album Discussion
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 1 year ago

I seriously think this is his best release since Hellbilly Deluxe.  I've loved everything, but there is just something that really does feel special about this album.  Favorites so far (that I hope to hear live)

White Trash Freaks
Ging Gang Gong
Teenage Nosferatu Pussy

Have you guys noticed any secret hidden things or funny nods to things within the album?

In his cover of "We're An American Band", he changed the lyric from  "Up all night with Freddy King"  to "Up all night with Kerry King", which is awesome!!

also, there is a slightly hidden fourth verse to "Behold The Pretty Filthy Creatures".  A quick skim of the booklet didn't notice it.  Kind of looks just like a design.  I still can't make out the whole thing.... it looks like  "master serpent robot baby, crawl out of your garbage can, rent the harvest of the kings, boil the waters of ....."  can't make out the last two words. 

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Ya know, he sure mentions food a lot in this release.  Maybe he is hungry from his veganism.   lmao!  

Revelation Revolution "burn a virgin mary in your bread"
Ging Gang Gong  "they call me king kong raisin bran"  (I must say, Total Raisin Bran is very good though!)
Rock N Roll Black Hole   "number 8 said hey cherry bomb"  (okay!  not a real food reference, but we'll get to all the pussy and vagina lyrics later!)
Pretty Filthy Creatures mentions " Muffin man, Capt. Bean, and Rice and sand"
White Trash Freaks finds mention of a "grill"  (even though it's not in the same context of what George Foreman had in mind"
Lucifer Rising mentions a "Honey Pie"
Girl Who Loved The Monsters  states that -  "How can I live if I cannot Feed?"

Of course I'm just joking about this.  But I think it would be funny if this was like the new tongue and cheek joke among respectful fans that "Oh!  Rob Zombie mentions food a lot in his songs because he's starving to death!!"  lol.   Sigmund Freud would have a field day with this shit.  Rob Zombie is very hungry and horny and wants very much to eat pussy.  lol

One other interesting thing is the random words on each page.  Zombie makes use of this a lot, but it's done in a different way usually.  It's usually done in an old horror movie poster way with words popping and jumping out at you that help give you the picture of something grotesque...some visual aids to fuel your imagination about the song.  This is done very differently and seems to tell a story all of itself.  Especially when considering that this is a concept album.  

The album booklet opens with "3 demons in her stomache"   and closes with "visions of four demons".  Very interesting.  Put it all together in order and it reads:

3 demons in her stomache--black death reaped it's harvest--along the Borgo pass--Coffin--Orbit Hallucinate--  (along with some french words....can anyone translate?)
unclean animals (keep in mind the cow on the page with"black death reaped it's harvest"...unclean...black death...connection?  Maybe not...it's also on the page next to the song Pretty Filthy Creatures)--Cling to the weeping body--some wretched conductor of accidents...all you'll ever need--Deny your existance--visions of four demons

sorry for the comments inbetween...here it is again without my nonsense comments:

3 demons in her stomache--black death reaped it's harvest--along the borgo pass--Coffin--Orbit Hallucinate--unclean animals--cling to the weeping body--some wretched conductor of accidents--all you'll ever need--deny your existance--visions of four demons

notice in the begining they use the number "3" when speaking about demons, later it's spelled out "four" rather than use of the number itself.  ...

Not sure if any of this means anything or what....but we should discuss it.  Any idea's what this album is about?  .

Does anyone have any info about this:   http://www.amazon.com/Venomous-Rat-Regeneration-Vendor-Zombie/dp/B00BS6XFW0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1366792399&sr=8-3&keywords=venomous+rat+regeneration+vendor

It's listed for pre-order.  $45.00  import of the album due for release Tuesday, May 14th.  ....wonder what this is??

also, did anyone pick up a copy of the reverse groove vinyl of Dead City Radio?  I wasn't able to find one anywhere and would happily buy it off someone. 

BENESIS replied 1 year ago...

Hey man, this version is the Japanese version that will be released May 14. Just don't know if there will be some extra new or remixed track or other kind of exclusive. 

^^^ for that price it seems like it should contain a TON of cool shit....  The fuckin' White Zombie box set is sold for around 50 bucks....and thats 4 discs of music and a dvd!

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

Imports can cost a lot more - and Japanese particularly.  I own quite a number of Japanese imports of Manson albums and singles and they cost me a LOT more than others - sometimes up to three times the price or more in some cases.  

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Brooder replied 1 year ago...

Love this cd!

LeeChavez replied 1 year ago...

I listened to it on Spotify today. Holy crap. NEED to pick this album up soon! It's something special for sure!

Rob Zombie, Black Label Society, Pantera, Clutch, Pink Floyd, and The Moody Blues.

The only thing I think that would have made this record even more badass is if John 5's solo was a lot longer in the We're An American Band cover.  It sounds so fucking cool and then it just ends. 

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I am loving it so far..Need to listen to it more..Sucks that I don't have a cd player in my car right now..I might just get one soon.

What is everyone's favorite song so far?

This is the film of which posters are displayed in the albums artwork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dCU9ecNPBk&list=FL5lF0vTpfqm5BhBiCpUr67Q&index=1

I could not find this film for sale anywhere.  There is also a book however.  And no luck on English subtitles.  It's about a young girl who becomes addicted to drugs and becomes a prostitute if it wasn't obvious.  Kind of reminds me of the book "Go Ask Alice".

LucidLovecraftian replied 1 year ago...

id love to know if those random words throughout the booklet had any greater meaning, all i know is that the Borgo Pass is the 'gateway to castle dracula' according to Bram Stoker

LucidLovecraftian replied 1 year ago...

oh also i did some research into some of the quotes used in the songs and all i could find were some vague references to LSD trials

Can you post any info you found from these LSD trials?  Is that where some of the quotes were taken from?  I'd be interested in checking that out!

1. Michael Buble
2. Fantasia
3. Justin Timberlake
4. Phoenix
5. Fall Out Boy
6. Blake Shelton
7. ROB ZOMBIE
8. Kid Cudi
9. Will.I.Am
10. Pink

Hell yeah, #7 is damn good!  He deserved the #1 spot of course, but people don't listen to good music anymore!

Tiny horror2 replied 1 year ago...

I love this album. My top 3 songs from the album would have to be White Trash Freaks, Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown, and Teenage Nosferatu Pussy.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

IM DEF A FAN LOL IM ROCKING MY BANDANNA ...... MY FAVS ARE DEAD CITY RADIO........., WHITE TRASH FREAKS AND LUCIFER RISING

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php