header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
New Album Signing?
Started by MechaPumpkin 11 months ago

Does any one know if there is going to be a signing for this album like there was at Forbidden Planet for the last one?

The last one was great because, even though I couldn't make it to New York, I was able to order my signed copy online (not that i wouldn't love to have been there in person!).

Does anyone know if such a thing is going to happen for this album?  Maybe it won't be announced until there is a deluxe edition like last time.  

My main reason for wanting this is that I hate iTunes, and I have no use for a physical CD.  If Rob Zombie put the music on this site to buy/download, I'd do that in a heartbeat.  My solution last time was the signed edition, so I have a use for the CD (as a collector) and I could rip the music to my various devices from that.  I'd love to do that again.

Thanks! 

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 11 months ago...

I don't have any info for a signing of the album. If it comes, it will be posted on the site.  Sorry.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1
Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 11 months ago...

If you go to the shows, you can sometimes catch him out and about by the busses.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php