header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Is there going to be a Limited edition/deluxe edition of venomou
Started by pulseangel666 1 year ago

As the title suggest is there going to be one (can't seem to find information about this anywhere)? If yes what extra content can we expect? 

Also my local music dealer in Denmark has a dlx edition listed, but no word of the content of it. I could just order it and pray for it to be something awsome, as I'm not a cheap f*ck even tough my money is tight. But it would be nice to know if the extra $ is well spent.    

Stay Zombie friends!  

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I certainly hope so!  I think we all love deluxe editions, as it means we get more material from our favourite artists.  No information has been given as of yet regarding if there will be multiple versions.  But I am happy to hear that your store might perhaps be carrying something!  It could be a good sign (if their info is correct anyway).  

What you choose to do is your own business, but if it's a trust worthy store, and you know you are going to buy the album anyway, you could order the deluxe version they have listed just to see if it is anything.  If they are only releasing the normal version, well then you at least got the album.  If by chance there really is a deluxe version, they you got it!  I say go for it.

As I said, I hope there really is a deluxe version.  The Hellbilly Deluxe 2 special edition was far superior on every level EXCEPT packaging and artwork in my opinion.  The original booklet artwork was better.  But it turned out that the 3 extra songs on that album ended up being some of the best of Zombie's career!  I'm still waiting to hear "Devil's Hole Girls" and "Michael" live!  Devil's Hole Girls would have made a stronger opener over Jesus Frankenstein.  And Michael would have been a really cool encore closer to his live set ala Blood Milk And Sky. 

pulseangel666 replied 1 year ago...

Thank you for your advice Tragedy666, I think I'll go ahead an order the dlx edition my store has listed and have my fingers crossed I also agree that the speciel edtion of Hillbilly deluxe 2 is far superior to the normal edition, Michael is one of Zombies best tracks in a long time and it not being on the regular edition blows my mind!

I have yet to see zombie live, I missed him when he visited Denmark last year in December due to work, biggest mistake in my life (as far as I know it was the first time since the 90's with white zombie he has performed in DK) So I'm hoping for a tourdate in Denmark with the new album

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Hello the only versions I have been told about by Rob and management are themain CD and vinyl copy of VRRV.  I will put an email out to management to get clarification on whether there is a deluxe version.  Give me a day or two to get official information about this.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Hallo Emma, that sounds awsome, are you going to post the answare here then?

Once I get word from the management I will post the info here.  Give me a couple of days though because of the holidays and such.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Emma, that would be great if you could check!  Who knows.... Maybe it could even be a marketing thing where they don't even want the public to know about the special edition yet, and this other version ( if real) might come out a few months later like with hellbilly 2.  But definitely beware of scams and bogus offers!

That sound awsome Emma, thank you very much for doing this

Well more sites are listing a limited edition of the album as coming, so I think it is safe to say a limited edtion of the album is coming, the question now is what the content is

Eagerly awaiting news from Emma though  

Still awaiting the reply @pulseangel666 - it's kinda busy at the moment so it may take a couple of days - if I don't hear anything by Monday I will re-send the question.

@Emma, thats okay Emma, just glad your taking time to ask, we will wait as much as it takes 

Sorry it took so long - we do have a special version.  More details are here: http://robzombie.com/2013/04/pre-order-venomous-rat-regeneration-vendor-worldwide-including-special-limited-edition-3d-lenticular-cover/

Thats okay Emma, thank you for taking time and effort into this. I will differently buy the speciel edition, looks like it's going to be super rad.

Tiny AmenazA replied 1 year ago...

what about the 3D-cover edition?
is it limited?

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php