header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Your Dream Setlist
Started by Unholy M Tragedy666 2 years ago
A Zombie headlining tour. Maximum of 18 songs. Go! Superbeast Supercharger Heaven Meet The Creeper Big Revolution Grease Paint Monkey Brains Pussy Liqour What? Werewolf Baby Living Dead Girl Thunderkiss Mars Needs Women Demonoid Phenomenon House of 1000 Corpses More Human Than Human Dragula Phantom Stranger Michael Blood Milk and Sky

Tiny Apocalypso replied 2 years ago...

Oh yeah!!! Sawdust in Blood for the Intro and then the following songs! Jesus Frankenstein Devil hole girls and the big revolution Superbeast Demonoid Phenomenom The ballad of Resurrection Joe and Rhosa Whore House of 1000 Corpses The Devil´s Rejects Electric Head Pt.1 (The Agony) Electric Head Pt.2 (The Ecstasy) I Zombie American Witch Sick Bubblegum Werewolf women of the SS Feel so Numb Everything is Boring Thunderkiss 65 Dragula Michael That´s my wishlist I think Thunderkiss 65 and Dragula is always a good end for the Zombie gigs but it would a great surprise when he plays Michael for the last song and a Huge Michael Myers will come to stage and murder the whole band! What a fuckin great end for a gig!!!

Tiny TRAVIS BICKLE replied 2 years ago...

Sinner’s Inc. Demon Speeding Dragula Demonoid Phenomenon Children of the Grave (better than Sabbath original, and I’m a fan) Superbeast Meet the Creeper Living Dead Girl Phantom Stranger What? The One (a forgotten track from Escape from L.A.) Dead Girl Superstar Scorpion Sleeps Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, and Cannibal Girls Thunderkiss 65' Electric Head Pt. 2 (the Ecstasy) Human Blood Milk and Sky

+1
AstroCreep replied 2 years ago...

Good topic, but way to hard to decide.

Tiny jsncnly replied 2 years ago...

1. INTRO: Knuckle Duster (Radio 1-A)/Thunder Kiss '65 2. Blur The Technicolor 3. Creature Of The Wheel 4. Meet The Creeper 5. Scum Of The Earth 6. Sick Bubblegum 7. Ride 8. Black Sunshine 9. American Witch/Ginger Fish Drum Solo 10. Electric Head Pt. 1 (The Agony) 11. Perversion 99/Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks And Cannibal Girls 12. More Human Than Human 13. Mars Needs Women 14. Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy) 15. Living Dead Girl 16. Michael/Laurie's Theme (John 5 Solo) 17. CLOSER: The Lords Of Salem 18. ENCORE: Dragula

+1
scumbag replied 2 years ago...

pretty easy to answer, guys Intro: 1. Call Of The Zombie/Sinners Inc./The Beginning Of The End 2.Superbeast 3.El Phantasmo And The Chicken Run Blast-O-Rama 4.Meet The Creeper 5.Iron Head 6.Scum Of The Earth 7.More Human Than Human 8.Bring Her Down (To Crippletown) 9.House Of 1000 Corpses 10.Pussy Liqour 11.What Lurks On Channel X? 12.The Ballad Of Ressurection Joe And Rosa Whore 13.Demon Speeding 14.Jesus Frankenstein 15.Electric Head Part 1 16.Feel So Numb Encore: 17.The Retunr Of The Phantom Stranger 18.Dragula There You go...Your perfect Zombie-Spookshow

I AM THE SCUM!

Bukster replied 2 years ago...

My Dream Set List: Electric Head Pt. 1 (The Agony) Electric Head PT.2 (sexational after dark mix) Living Dead Girl Feel So Numb Super-Charger Heaven Demon Speeding House of 1000 Corpses American Witch Thunder Kiss ’65 Real Solution #9 Sick Bubblegum More Human Than Human Mars Needs Women Black Sunshine Dragula ENCORE Call of the Zombie/Superbeast Pussy Liquor The Lords of Salem

Jake-H replied 2 years ago...

1. Sawdust In The Blood 2. Jesus Frankenstein 3. Superbeast 4. Demon Speeding 5. Feed The Gods -Break (Zombie Speaks)- 6. Living Dead Girl 7. More Human Than Human 8. Black Sunshine 9. Demonoid Phenomenon 10. Bring Her Down (To Crippletown) -Ginger Fish Drum Solo- 11. Pussy Liquor 12. Let It All Bleed Out 13. Ride 14. Lords Of Salem 15. Thunderkiss 65 -John 5 Guitar Solo- Thunderkiss continues -Band introductions- 16. Dragula - Encore - 17. Michael 18. The Man Who Laughs

+1
ZombiegirlLaura replied 2 years ago...

black sunshine, super charger heaven ,feel so numb,sick bubble gum, dragula, never gonna stop, werewolf baby, living dead girl, thunder kiss , super beast, demonoid phenomenon, demon speeding , what , god of thunder, meet the creeper , house of 1000 corpes, girl on fire , pussy liquor

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

I was really REALLY hoping that with the release of HBD2, Rob would have heavily played those two albums live...perhaps even playing the first Hellbilly in it's entirety, as it was such a landmark album. If you look at the length of the two albums...together they time in at about 93 mins. ...(and this is with the bonus tracks on HBD2, incase you were wondering.) The first Hellbilly is actually very short. Only 38 mins. I think these two albums are probably his best ever. I would have loved an epic 100 min show in celebration of the albums. Here is how I fantasize that setlist looking like: INTRO Call of the Zombie Superbeast Devil's Hole Girls and the Big Revolution Demonoid Phenomenon What? Spookshow Baby Virgin Witch Everything is Boring Burn Death and Destiny Inside The Dream Factory Sick Bubble Gum Cease To Exist ---INTERMISSION--- Perversion 99 Jesus Frankenstein Meet The Creeper Mars Needs Women Ballad of Resurrection Werewolf, Baby How To Make A Monster Living Dead Girl What Lurks On Channel X Return of the Phantom Stranger Dragula Werewolf Women of the SS Michael The Man Who Laughs OUTRO...Beginning of the End

iLerts replied 1 year ago...

Man that's tough ... but would open with God of Thunder. A little Children of the Grave thrown in the middle somewhere. And Spookshow Baby too. Have only seen that one once live.

The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex replied 1 year ago...

1. Intro (Sawdust in the Blood/Electric Head, Pt. 1/Sinners Inc. montage) 2. Jesus Frankenstein 3. Superbeast 4. Living Dead Girl 5. More Human Than Human 6. Sick Bubblegum 7. American Witch 8. Devil's Hole Girls and the Big Revolution 9. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) cover 10. The One 11. Let It All Bleed Out 12. Thunderkiss '65 13. Pussy Liquor 14. Mars Needs Women 15. House of 1000 Corpses plus Unholy Three 16. Bring Her Down (To Crippletown) 17. The Man Who Laughs (with a new drum solo by Ginger Fish) 18. (The Lords of Salem trailer) Dragula My god... a Zombie Show with only 18 songs... welcome to my nightmare. ;-)

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!

Tiny Parasite Hilton replied 1 year ago...

- Werewolf, Baby - Spiderbaby (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah) - Blur the Technicolor - Spookshow Baby - Meet the Creeper - Everybody Scream - Dead Girl Superstar - The Man Who Laughs - Burn - El Phantasmo and the Chicken-Run Blast-O-Rama - Starface - Thrust! - Real Solution #9 - Welcome to Planet Motherfucker - The One - Children of the Grave - Pussy Liquor - Blood, Milk, and Sky

Tiny samhain203 replied 1 year ago...

I’ll need to stick with Rob’s solo output otherwise my list will be totally out of control and I already had a hard time narrowing THIS list down. I’m especially anxious to hear the songs from HD2 in concert. In no particular order ~ Living Dead Girl Michael Devil Hole Girls and the Big Revolution Werewolf Women of the SS What? Dragula Cease To Exist Burn Feel So Numb Spookshow Baby The Man Who Laughs Demon Speeding How to Make a Monster (‘American Music to Strip By’ version) House of 1,000 Corpses The Ballad of Resurrection Joe and Rosa Whore Iron Head Werewolf, Baby! Bring Her Down (To Crippletown)

The last man on earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.

Tiny andrewcolomy replied 1 year ago...

Intro(Night of the Living Dead intro with lots of gory shots and screams) 01. I, Zombie 02. Living Dead Girl 03. Dead Girl Superstar 04. Superbeast 05. Let It All Bleed Out 06. The Scorpion Sleeps 07. More Human Than Human 08. Never Gonna Stop 09. Go To California 10. Demonspeed (from Make Them Die Slowly) 11. Demon Speeding 12. Foxy Foxy 13. Love Razor (from the God of Thunder EP) 14. Thunder Kiss '65 15. Gentleman Junkie (from Gods on Voodoo Moon) 16. Lords Of Salem 17. Dragula 18. Blood, Milk and Sky

Tiny Crippletown replied 1 year ago...

I've had the perfect Zombie setlist rattling around in my head for some time now so here goes... --Sawdust in the Blood Intro-- 1. Channel X 2. Superbeast 3. Devil's Hole Girls 4. Electric Head, Pt.1 (The Agony) 5. Grindhouse (A Go-Go) 6. Dream Factory 7. Living Dead Girl 8. More Human Than Human 9. Iron Head 10. Planet Motherfucker 11. Resurrection Joe & Rosa Whore 12. Crippletown 13. Dead Girl Superstar 14. Scorpion Sleeps 15. Let It All Bleed Out 16. Demon Speeding 17. Thunder Kiss '65 18. Blood, Milk and Sky ---------------------------------------- Encore: Grease Paint and Monkey Brains American Witch Lords Of Salem ------------------------------------------- Encore 2: Dragula Super-Charger Heaven Warp Asylum

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

You guys have come up with some great setlists!  I wish Rob would put on a 90-120 min. show instead of the usual 75.  There is just so much great material!

What do you guys think will be played during Twins Of Evil Tour?  and for the hell of it, do you have Manson setlist suggestions?  Let's have fun with it.

Intro
Superbeast
Mars Needs Women
Meet The Creeper
Super Charger Heaven
Devil's Hole Girls
What?
Werewolf, Baby
Living Dead Girl
More Human Than Human
Pussy Liqour
American Witch
Feel So Numb
Dead Girl Superstar
The Scorpion Sleeps/Death of it All outro
Return of the Phantom Stranger
Dragula                        Manson comes out and sings!
Blood Milk and Sky

Encore
Thunderkiss
Michael
Lords of Salem song and t.v. ad.

Marilyn Manson

Hey, Cruel World
Disposable Teens
Love Song
Pistol Whipped
Dope Show
Mobscene
No Reflection
I Don't Like The Drugs
Slo-Mo-Tion
Rock is Dead
This Is Halloween
Overneath the Path of Misery
Tourniquet
Murderers Are Getting Prettier Everyday
Antichrist SuperStar
Coma White

Encore
We're From America
Target Audience
Astonishing Panorama of End Times w/ John 5
The Beautiful People  w/ John 5 and Rob Zombie

Tiny DEVIL666MAN replied 1 year ago...

I would have to say ANYTHING that Zombie plays on this Tour is going to be Phenomenal!

I honestly couldn't say what I would want to hear over anything else, though I think it would be cool for them to start with

Jesus Frankenstein

and end with

Lords of Salem

with

Supercharger Heaven

Thunderkiss

and

More Human Than Human

thrown in the middle somewhere.

Honestly he has waaaaaay too many great songs to pick & choose over...lol

rileytrickster replied 1 year ago...

So many amazing songs to choose from. I'd love to see Rob play 'Everything Is Boring'. 

Tiny horror2 replied 9 months ago...

1. Theme for the Rat Vendor 2. American Witch 3. Jesus Frankenstein 4. Meet the Creeper 5. Sawdust in the Blood 6. White Trash Freaks 7. Devil's Hole Girls and the Big Revolution 8. Michael 9. Return of the Phantom Stranger 10. House of 1000 Corpses 11. The Devil's Rejects 12. Theme For the Angry Red Planet 13. Spookshow Baby 14. Never Gonna Stop (The Red Red Kroovy) 15. Blood, Milk, and Sky 16. Seventeen Year Locust 17. Two Lane Blacktop 18. Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown

techmonster replied 9 months ago...

Damn, my daughter ( 15 ) won 2 tickets to Rob Zombie Mayhem july 10 in toronto, She invited a girlfriend to the Mayhem also aged 15 and the girls parents drove them to the Mayhem. However the girls parents pulled them out the Concert before seeing the Zombie show !!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe this.. It was a serious case of Tylenol for me. What kind of parents would do this to  15 years olds? My girl was devastated; It turns our tummy to see how cool Zombie's videos are and what she missed out. we took some comfort in watching Devils Reject but she says what are the odds i ever see a Rob Zombie show in her life time .. see her tweets about it : https://twitter.com/SArizaVerreault

sorry for being off topic but it sucks for 15 years old that are denied art forms

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 9 months ago...

Sorry to hear, techmonster.  It would have really been the time of her life!  Rob Zombie is the best band there!  But it doesn't seem like Rob is stopping any time soon.  I'm sure she will have another chance!!  Wait till his solo tour and the tickets will be a little cheaper and maybe she can go then!  

My fault truly, I should had just gone with her RZ and MM are on my list for her to see..

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 9 months ago...

Both are very worth going to see with her, i think it will be better for you guys to go together anyways. Special memories, i cant wait to take my kids mine are still a little to young and im a rail rider i dont think my kids will be able to do that anytime soon. But eeewwwweeee when they are its on like donkey kong!! lol

Tymeg replied 1 week ago...

My dream setlist for this moment (it's hard to choose, 18 songs is not enough)

Intro - Sawdust in the Blood

1. Jesus Frankenstein

2. Dead Girl Superstar

3. Thunder Kiss’ 65

4. More Human Than Human

5. Demonoid Phenomenom

6. Lucifer Rising

7. Death and Destiny Inside the Dream Factory

8. Gong Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga

9. Scum of the Earth

10. Super-Charger Heaven

11. The Lords of Salem

12. Superbeast

13. Feel So Numb

Encore 1:

14. The Devil's Rejects

15. The Ballad of Resurrection Joe and Rosa Whore

16. Werewolf Women of the SS

Encore 2

17. I, Zombie

18. Trade in Your Guns for a Coffin

after everything i\'ve done i hate myself for what i\'ve become

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php