header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
a question ..for European Tour!
Started by charas Evildead666 2 years ago
I wanted to know whether to hail the tour in Europe do meet and grip and if so where can comprore if directly on the site or is there another way? I'm speaking from the date of December 12 in Bologna, I wonder why Rob Zombie is the founder of Italian clubs and fans wanted to give our banners to the band, I hope someone I know say more Charas from hell Evildead

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 2 years ago...

I know there will be meet and greets for the US but not sure about Europe.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

charas Evildead666 replied 2 years ago...

Thank you if you know something about the event please contact me, I will definitely date in Bologna and I hope to be in Austria, if there were to be the meet and greets, there is no possibility to leave the banners of our Italian club fans to the band, sorry if I ask but for me here in Italy is really hard to see the band often from see live.thank u still a sweetheart ciao

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 2 years ago...

Hello if I have news it will be posted on the site. We do not take banners. But to sites we like which are fan ones we do add them to our links page.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Tiny AmenazA replied 2 years ago...

I'm interested too

bisogna rompere questo cerchio ristretto di suoni puri e conquistare la varietà infinita dei suoni-rumori....

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php