Rob Zombie is working on his next studio album

Robzombie-fagan

Rob Zombie, probably the busiest man in the world, is not just working on a Manson Family piece with Bret Easton Ellis; he is not just about to embark on a European tour; he has not just announced a new and excitingly brutal new film project called ’31’, he is “pretty far into the process”, working on the follow-up to 2013’s Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor. (And of course, lets not forget the new live DVD/Blu-Ray and coffee table photo book – phew!)

Speaking to Billboard.com, Rob says “It sounds fuckin’ weird, man. That’s a really good thing. Right now I’m by myself in the studio; the rest of the band’s not here yet but, yeah, they’ll all come up here later. It’s going good. I’ll work on that for about a month and get as far as I can get. Then in July we have a little bit of a break where I’ll probably finish up the record, and then we have some more touring.

Remember to go to the homepage: robzombie.com, to sign up to the mailing list.

1. Vrrv is great!

May 18, 2014 at 5:05 pm

3. Rockulus

This both remarkable and wonderful news – Working a new album already in and amongst a plethora of exploits. I adore this guy. Thank you Rob for keeping busy. Looking forward to it all plus this new DVD… :O)

May 18, 2014 at 3:33 pm

5. Holly

The passion Rob puts into all his works of art is an inspiration. He does what he loves & shares it with the world. Thanks!

May 18, 2014 at 2:11 am

7. rob

rob zombie is the man! movies ,music & live shows are killer.he is a creative genius.anybody who disses him is a jealuos fukking idiot

May 18, 2014 at 1:57 am

9. I can not weate!

May 18, 2014 at 1:53 am

11. LoL, you blocked me on your facebook page for saying that the last good album was The Sinister Urge, seriously, you are a 15 years old girl or what?

May 17, 2014 at 11:03 pm

• Kevin

His last good album was the last album he put out. Why? Because it’s his art. Nobody gives a fuck about negative comments like yours. You don’t like him anymore? Stop listening and move on. I don’t understand how artists deal with shit from people like you all the time. If it was me, I would block you too along with everybody else who criticizes art by saying shit like that without any constructive criticism, no regards to the person’s feelings, and just straight up being a dick.

May 18, 2014 at 12:23 am

• 5
    • There’s criticism and there’s being disrespectful. If Rob decides on his own page he doesn’t want to see a comment he has that right. Coming over to the official site to continue with unconstructive criticism, is met with the same – bye now.

May 18, 2014 at 12:12 pm