UPDATED: More The Lords of Salem book signings

los-book-review

As previously reported, Rob Zombie will be making some pit-stops on his Night of the Living Dreads tour, to sign copies of his companion book to The Lords of Salem movie, which came out earlier this year.

New dates have been added to the two already set up.

To see the new dates, and helpful advice for the signings click >>>

Sunday, November 17, 12pm-2pm

Book signing for THE LORDS OF SALEM only

Barnes & Noble (event link)

5129 Blanche D Moore Drive

Corpus Christi, TX

Friday, November 22, 4pm

Book signing for THE LORDS OF SALEM only

Barnes & Noble (event link) -Woodland Mall

3195 28th St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49512

616-940-082

Sunday, November 24, 12pm-2pm

Book signing for THE LORDS OF SALEM only

Barnes & Noble (event link)

1701 Mallory Lane

Brentwood, TN

Comments
  • yellow bird November 28, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Was there at the Nash.book sign.-

Awesome time…
    Funny tho ;)regular joes and yuppie janes in the bookstore for the day…
    Was a random day for them folk^^
    They – Didn’t know what the fukk to think when we were all lined up(@least 100 peeps)
    They thought rob (I’m sure)?? was a random hobo in off the streets signing books haha.

I was starstruck tho,
    never know what to say since… he’s heard it all 1 million times b4.
    So I keep mouth a bit shut;)

• Lea Saldana November 23, 2013 at 2:02 am

Awesome Experience Ever. Got Some Pictures and he Took Some Pictures with my kiddos. Rob Zombie Is a Very Nice Person. We Met him at Book Signing in Corpus Christi Texas!

• david Curbis November 21, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Hey man.. ya gotta get here in Illinois!!! I got some caricatures i’d love to present to you and have you sign my book. BTW the movie was one of the best I have seen in a long time!!!

• Jake November 19, 2013 at 12:40 am

by chance is their going to be a book singing in cedar rapids iowa?

• Edythe Scott November 13, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I was so hoping you would be signing books here when you come, guess you don’t have enough time. I know you are very busy. Rock on. See you at the show!!!

• jrhellraiser November 13, 2013 at 5:24 pm

If happen 2 could u help us out on some tickets to the Nashville show! 1 for & 1 for my Wife , we would glad make the 5 hour drive there!! You don’t know how hard it is to try & make a buck today, My Wife has never seen anything like you live, iI did @ Viking Hall in Bristrol years ago, it would blow her mind, I wish I could afford 2 buy some tickets to that show but, I can’t! I been a diehard fan since early White Zombie! R.I.P. to that drummer!!! I live in a litle town called Hampton, Tennssee it’s about 15 miles to Johnson City,TN. My real name is Freddie Lee Julian Jr., P.O. Box 96 h Hampton,Tennssee 37658 that,s where I get my mail. People please be respectful of that!!!

• Caleb November 13, 2013 at 3:11 am

Does “no photos” mean he won’t sign photos or that you can’t take a picture?

• Todd Lauletta November 12, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Rob on your stop in Bethlahem PA come to Philly to do a signing that would b amazing and you know Philly loves you for your future project with the Bullies movie hope you consider doing the signing if so I will be in attendance thanks so much.

• Tyler Geissler November 12, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Rob, I would greatly appreciate it if you did a book signing in OKC or Moore whenever you make your stop in Oklahoma this week. I am seventeen years old, and have been a devout fan of your music and movies for as long as I can remember. The Lords of Salem is one of my favorite movies, and I would love to meet you as well as have an autograph on my copy of The Lords of Salem book.

• yellow bird November 12, 2013 at 1:45 pm

QUESTIONs:
    So, we buy the book there(at the store location)…correct?

Do they have plenty of copies… so there is no sell-out?

THANKS;)

• Lea Saldana November 23, 2013 at 2:03 am

You usually Can buy the book Before to signing. And yes they are fully stocked.