[Watch] Rob Zombie speaks to Artisan News about what the future may hold for the Great American Nightmare

Rob Zombie Artisan News

Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare is now into its second full weekend and is already heralding some great reviews from celeb fans, and reviewers alike.  Artisan News had a quick chat with Rob when the extravaganza opened to talk about how it all began and what the future holds for the show, with Zombie hinting at possibly taking it across the USA.

Rob Zombie will be playing on the closing night of the GAN on November 2. Get tickets and find out more:  http://greatamericannightmare.com/index3.html

To watch the interview

Comments
  • Kendra Gorleski October 22, 2013 at 4:51 am

Can I request the Austin or surrounding area please?! This looks awesome!!!

• spookymax October 20, 2013 at 1:25 am

I think there should be one in Oregon! I’d definitely go. Perhaps… Salem, OR? HAHA!

• Shifty722 October 20, 2013 at 7:23 pm

+1 at least, I went to fright town last night in Portland and was not scared one time, it was cool in some ways, but I bet zombies show will blow it away. The Great N.W. would love it Rob!

• S D Leslie October 19, 2013 at 7:35 pm

I am confined to a manual wheelchair and have been treated with the utmost “understanding ” in regards to my abilities. We went and saw KMK and we are returning to see Rob Zombie on November 2. The GAM and the people putting on the event are “AMAZING”!!!! It’s a great night out…..THREE crazy haunted houses,Bloody Blvd and awesome bands for one really low price!!!! Don’t miss out…..get your tickets before it’s too late!!!

• Dawn Thomson Creasey October 19, 2013 at 7:12 pm

We all would love to have a haunted house attraction that has a bit of money that backs it. No matter where it set up, it would sell out for the season.

• Nathan Battle October 19, 2013 at 4:54 pm

If the Great American Nightmare could come to Guthrie, OK., that would be amazing

• andy seale October 19, 2013 at 2:12 pm