Rob Zombie to conduct The Lords of Salem book signings in November

los-book-review

Rob Zombie will be making a couple of book signing stops at Barnes and Noble stores in Corpus Christi, TX and Brentwood, TN, in November, to sign copies of his movie tie-in book for The Lords of Salem.  The book, taken from the original shooting script for Zombie’s 2013 movie, hit the New York Times bestseller list earlier this year.

To find out when and where you can meet Zombie and get your copy of The Lords of Salem book signed

Book signing for THE LORDS OF SALEM only

Sunday, November 17, 12pm-2pm

Barnes & Noble (Find out more)

5129 Blanche D Moore Drive

Corpus Christi, TX

Sunday, November 24, 12pm-2pm

Book signing for THE LORDS OF SALEM only

Barnes & Noble (Find out more)

1701 Mallory Lane

Brentwood, TN

Comments
  • Adelheid Ruf November 27, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Will there be a signing in Los Angeles, CA? I worked at the Rob Zombie Nightmare and missed when you came the last day! So bummed..signing in LA soon??

• John Herrmann November 3, 2013 at 5:28 am

I live in Brentwood, TN and will definitely be at the book signing at Barnes & Noble with my 13 yr old daughter. I purchased my copy of The Lords of Salem when it first came out and thoroughly enjoyed it. My daughter is a HUGE Zombie fan and would like to get her 8′ × 10′ Devil’s Rejects (Lord’s Supper) poster signed by Rob. She already has a large portion of the cast’s autographs and wants to have his as well. Can she get it signed before, during or after the event at Barnes & Noble? She met Rob at Mayhem, in Atlanta, a couple of years ago and is EXTREMELY excited to see him again. It would be fantastic if he could sign it for her. Thanks. *fingers crossed*

• euphorious November 2, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Wishes Mr.Zombie would do a signing in the state he lives in…. please do one in CT!!! pretty PLEASE!!!! I enjoyed reading the book a bit more than the movie but thats just me i like books.

• DakotaRob300 October 28, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Is there a signing at Sioux city because there a banes and nobles here!!!

• DakotaRob300 October 28, 2013 at 10:06 pm

And concert date also ???

• Joe October 28, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Is there gonna be a book signing in NY?

• Emma October 28, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Book signings are only in the dates we have – these are co-ordinaries stop offs during the night of the living dreads tour