[Watch] Rock It Out! in conversation with Rob Zombie

Rock It Out Blog Rob Zombie

Rock It Out! blog spent part of last weekend chatting with Rob Zombie backstage at the Mayhem Festival, when the show thundered into Tinley Park, IL. Interviewer Sami Jarroush discusses with Rob “the amount of work that goes into a Zombie stage show, the rocker’s forthcoming Halloween festival, Great American Nightmare, why White Zombie will never reunite, and his plans for a movie on the Philadelphia Flyers inspired by their “Broad Street Bullies” era.”

To watch the interview

1. Jecht13

Seriously though, my wife and I got some puppies for ya. Some Great American BullDog Puppies! Jiyeah

August 20, 2013 at 8:53 am

3. Jecht13

Can I donate some puppies to the soldiers puppy rescue? May I please donate these puppies?! TAKE THESE PUPPIES! greenejoshua96@yahoo.com

August 20, 2013 at 8:51 am

5. livingdeadgirlnicole1031

I am a contributor, writer and interviewer for the up and coming FinalGirl.com (sister company of Horror Hound Ltd).. how does one get a press pass to interview Rob? You can email me the info at nicole@finalgirl.com. Thanks!

August 4, 2013 at 10:07 pm

• I will forward your details to management

August 5, 2013 at 5:08 pm

7. I was just wondering after watching all these different interviews with Rob, that nobody seems to ask questions that really matter,(besides the obvious). What’s your favorite silent film and, more importantly, what brand of deodorant do you use? Also, I’ve seen a photo of the polar bear from The Addams Family TV show, what other interesting pieces of nostalgia did you have and what’s your favorite?

August 4, 2013 at 2:38 pm