WATCH the brand new Rob Zombie video for Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown

dcr-vid

Yes, yes, here it is, the video you’ve all been waiting for – Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown – the first single from the album Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor – out April 23. To watch the video (and let us know what you think with the poll)

[poll id="3"]

Comments
  • Michele April 8, 2013 at 6:43 pm

super cool
    can’t wait to see Zombie this summer in MTL.

• livingdeadgirlnicole1031 April 8, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Love the scenes of Rob singing with the band rocking out beside him.. the chihuahua .. and the of course as always the Sheri eye candy! That head piece and outfit on her is amazing. The belly dancer having radio on her stomach very cool. And never disappointed to see Zombot make an appearance. Love this song is up tempo too.. I love Rob’s upbeat songs that make you want to gogo dance and head bang at the same time!

• subnoize April 8, 2013 at 3:33 pm

loved this video!
    hope he does a video for the song Lucifer Rising – that is such a killer track!!!!!

• yellow bird April 8, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Best band he’s had thus far…bringing fish in, sealed the deal!

Rz(best band), Counting white zombie even… (my opinion),
    @least my fav;)
    Hope this one sticks the remainder of his career!

Seeing ginger dancing -
    near the end was funny, have to watch it again just to see that!

• Skatan April 8, 2013 at 1:25 pm

awesomeness

• Julie Duffy April 8, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Love it !!

• yellow bird April 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I heard(and hear)people say -they don’t like the new song …

but F’em!
    they don’t understand & + we don’t need em any ol’ ways

RZ welcomes the haters.

Take the good with the bad;)

• Andy Jones April 8, 2013 at 10:48 am

This is AWESOME :-)

• Xana April 8, 2013 at 10:36 am

This song and video is absolutely THE SHIT!

I have to ask… did you guys draw at least some inspiration from SA’s Die Antwoord?
    Couldn’t help but notice our flag being boasted. Just made me smile from ear to ear!!

I can’t wait for the new album to hit the shelves. \M/

• David Leoni April 8, 2013 at 9:45 am

Interesting, but then I wouldn’t have expected anything less from R Z. Can’t wait for the new album to drop.

1 2