Vote Rob Zombie best live band

[Watch] Zombie Says The Lords of Salem Is ‘Pretty Out There’

movieline-rob-zombie

It’s April 19 and that means The Lords of Salem has FINALLY RISEN!  Yes folks, the film is now out in theaters, having had a special screening in LA last night where the director and many stars of the film appeared. Rob sat with Movieline yesterday to talk about the film, including how the producers gave him complete creative control over the feature, and how he feels about the horror genre as a whole.  To watch the video interview

Comments
  • Graeme McCall April 24, 2013 at 9:34 pm

I know its a bit early but is there any word on the US dvds extras? I’m definitely going to get this but want the version with the most extras. The UK dvd only has a trailer disappointingly.

• Mik Crone April 22, 2013 at 12:57 pm

It’s out today in the UK on DVD. Just Bought mine from ASDA (Wal Mart) for £8

• Stuart Hagon April 22, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Hi Emma, do you know if there will be a blu-ray version or just dvd of the film? Thanks.

• Emma April 22, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I don’t know if there will be a Blu-Ray version I’m afraid, all I am aware of at this point is the DVD version. Sorry.

• jonathan harris April 21, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Sorry I may have missed this but have you mentioned anything about the U.K.? will Lords of Satan be released here or is it only gonna be on D.V.D. as usual ( i hope not) don’t forget us you have a huge following over the pond, gonna grab the new album next week or at least order i hope, please keep in touch, thanks.

• Stuart Hagon April 20, 2013 at 7:56 am

Thanks Rob for reminding me to catch-up with M*A*S*H this weekend with a glass of coca-cola…Oh!…and hunt for cinema’s showing your new film..cant wait! Cheers!

• metaldave April 20, 2013 at 6:54 am