Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Rob Zombie calls 100.3 The Edge to explain tour date cancellation and reschedule

As many of you are aware, especially for those who had tickets to the show, Rob Zombie had to cancel the October 6 show in Little Rock due to safety concerns, not only for himself and the band and the crew, but importantly for his fans. The cancellation was due to weather conditions that not only made it dangerous to set up the stage for the show but also conditions that the fans would have been watching the show in. Rob Zombie phoned local radio station 100.3 The Edge to explain the position reached and to let everyone know the show had been rescheduled to October 29. All tickets will be honored. Information will be going up on the main tour page soon.

To listen to Rob explain why the decision was taken

Comments
  • Cassandra October 12, 2012 at 7:28 am

We really appreciate that the Little Rock was able to be rescheduled! Considering how tight the tour was booked, it means a lot to your fans that you are able to get back to Arkansas. I’ve read numerous articles regarding your strong work ethic & perfectionist attitude. I must say, after over a decade to build my expectations & “get my hopes up” about how fantastic your live show would be I was still blown away Memorial Day weekend 2012 in Pryor Oklahoma! As you well know, you won’t be able to please everyone. Truth be told, you don’t really owe us anything! No matter what you do, people will bitch & whine. However, I’m sure there is some satisfaction in knowing it was best for the safety of everyone & the integrity of the show to reschedule. I would much rather show up to work on Tuesday Oct. 30th @ 7:00 a.m. with no sleep & my ears still ringing than to EVER see ROB ZOMBIE half ass anything!
    Thank you for still having heart, drive, & integrity to give all that you have when so many are satisfied with doing just what they must to get by.

• beth7168 October 12, 2012 at 6:13 am

So excited for the show on the 29th!! Thanks for rescheduling Rob!!!!

• Moon October 9, 2012 at 6:29 am

Safety needs to come first. And, it sounds like he made the right choice.

• euphorious October 9, 2012 at 2:15 am

Good for Rob for doing this and he even rescheduled it for his fans! That just shows that he has a BIG heart for his fans.

• azdevil7910 October 9, 2012 at 1:14 am

he is worth the wait. saw him in phoenix with my daughter- it was her first concert- she cant stop talking about it. great show! you are all in for an amazing show

• BAMREE October 8, 2012 at 7:05 pm

The Oct 29 show will be in Barton coliseum. Not the Metroplex.

• Emma October 8, 2012 at 8:38 pm

This has been sorted. Had picked up some wrong information from the original event listing. All sorted now.

• Jayme October 8, 2012 at 6:43 pm

We can’t wait for the show on the 29th! Of course, we were sad on Saturday, but we completely understood and agreed with the decision. I’m anxious to know how VIP will be set up & who will be opening the show! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. <3

• livingdeadghoul October 8, 2012 at 6:38 pm

I appreciate that u thought of not only ur safety, but the crews, and us fans. I have waited this long to see u, can wait a few more weeks. I live in LR, and it was storming really bad. Can’t wait til the 29th!

• billzombie October 8, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Good guy RZ.

• renee October 8, 2012 at 1:24 pm

At least he was thinking of safety first kudos to you rob