POLL RESULT: Which song in a Rob Zombie movie just gets stuck in your head. WATCH

Sid Haig and Sheri Moon Zombie in The Devils Rejects

So over the past month we have been polling you all to see what song from a Rob Zombie movie gets stuck in your head.

We gave five options and gave you a month (ish) to get your votes in.  Well the month (ish) is up and the results are in.  By an OVERWHELMING majority; 1629 votes, 50%; (and you probably guessed by the photo clue) The Devils Rejects final scene with the bloody shoot out with Free Bird playing is your winner. To find out more about the movie and to see links to purchase go to The Devils Rejects page here at robzombie.com

To WATCH the clip and to see the full results

Which of these songs from Rob Zombie movies, is the one that just gets stuck in your head?
Total votes: 3267
House of 1000 Corpses – I Remember You (699 votes, 21%)
The Devil’s Rejects – Free Bird (1629 votes, 50%)
Halloween – Love Hurts (486 votes, 15%)
Halloween 2 – Nights In White Satin (323 votes, 10%)
THE LORDS OF SALEM – Tomorrow\’s Parties (130 votes, 4%)

1. TheMaxx

“I Remember You”. It’s such a haunting scene.

February 20, 2013 at 8:26 pm

3. Absolutamente fantástico..!

February 20, 2013 at 2:19 pm

5. M Tragedy666

A little unfair for Lords of Salem I suppose seeing as how it has yet to be released…but I wonder if they would have been screwed if it had won because this poll was basically about showing the scene in the movie in which the song was played…so it would be expected to see that particular scene of Lords of Salem, and that could have killed some important plot points potentially. Could have just put up the song by itself without the video footage, but then the spirit of the poll would have been in vain. Lol. I almost wish that song from Lords’ would have won. It’s a great song too!

October 20, 2012 at 9:53 pm

• If the song from The Lords of Salem had won I would have picked the bands video of the song if available or another such video. the only reason why I choose this particular video is was it was available. Nothing more. ;)

The poll was finding the fans fav song that gets stuck in the brain,the video itself was just a little treat. ;)

October 20, 2012 at 10:40 pm

7. Destinie Zombiee Orndoff

Every time I listen to ‘Love Hurts’ by Nazerath I think of Sheri Moon stripping lol just picturing that scene.

October 20, 2012 at 12:54 am

9. Agustin Ignacio Agudo

I Remember You!!! This wonderful song is used in a sick way into the film.

October 19, 2012 at 10:39 pm

• white_zombie

I agree. Free Bird is too long and the ending is monotonous. Even on the death anniversary of the group’s singer, I’d prefer ‘not’ to hear that sort of dis-respect toward women. Especially that particular song, Free Bird. Ladies, I am surprised at you for voting for words that make your sex gender ‘appear’ so pathetic! =(

October 20, 2012 at 6:46 pm

11. Tina

oh hell! i voted for this song. Mr. Zombie, how’d you do it? this is the only movie i’ve ever seen and cried when the bad guy was gonna die. damn.

October 19, 2012 at 5:55 pm

• Jennifer

I know right? I shed a tear or two myself

October 19, 2012 at 9:50 pm

13. OMG

“Freebird” forever sticks in my head, but so does “love hurts” at the end of Halloween 2 – final nail in the coffin.

October 19, 2012 at 5:36 pm

15. Stev Wilson

for halloween i would say kiss-god of thunder, it kind of just threw you into the madness

October 19, 2012 at 5:10 pm

17. Matt Madcell

Brave Awakening

October 19, 2012 at 4:58 pm

19. Dawn Case

Sorry BUT In House Of 1000 Corpses When BABY Walks With Those Chaps On To The LIQUOR Store and Pussy Liquor Plays THAT Is The Best Part Of That Movie Listening To YOUR Music In Your Movies! I consider myself as ‘straight’ as the next girl but that scene always come to mind when I hear that song.

October 19, 2012 at 4:47 pm