CONTEST TIME: Rob Zombie movie character trick or treat costume photo comp – CLOSED
CONTEST IS CLOSED – WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON! Thank you.
Zombieheads have always been great at showing their appreciation for Rob Zombie’s movies. Halloween is fast approaching, so what better time to launch a new Rob Zombie competition! It’s easy. Dress up and send us your photo. We want to see you as your favorite Rob Zombie film character. We want to see your best Spaulding, Baby, Dr Satan, El Superbeasto or even Debbie Myers, hell we want ’em all!
To enter, all you have to do is send an ORIGINAL photo of yourself, partying this Trick or Treat season as one of Rob Zombies film characters. It can’t be anything we have seen before and we want you to be imaginative and creative with this! We will award FOUR PRIZES! One for the most original, one for the scariest, one for the sexiest and one for all around best!
Send your photo to [CONTEST EMAIL REMOVED – CONTEST CLOSED AND WINNERS BEING CHOSEN], include your photo, your name, where you’re from and make sure the email address you are sending from is one we can contact you at. (Please note fan mail will be ignored and multiple entries will be removed).
The prizes for this amazing competition will bee announced soon. We are coming up with something super cool! Entries must be with us by 7 November 2012 and winners will be announced at robzombie.com on 14 November 2012
Terms and Conditions:
- Photo must be of you.
- Photo can not be one seen on robzombie.com, the official Rob Zombie Facebook or other Rob Zombie official sites prior to this competition.
- One entry per person. Entries are only considered if they are sent to [CONTEST EMAIL REMOVED – CONTEST CLOSED AND WINNERS BEING CHOSEN]- entries submitted in comments on the robzombie.com website, his official Facebook/Twitter etc account will not be considered.
- Entrants must come from a regular email address as winners will be notified prior
- Competition entry and end dates are subject to change
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will be ignored.
- Fan mail of any sort will be ignored and removed from the competition email.
- Your email will not be used to market to third parties.