For one night only Powerman 5000 joins the Twins of Evil

Powerman 5000

For one night only, October 5 2012 in St Louis, Spider One, little brother to Rob Zombie, will be joining the Twins of Evil tour as a special guest with his band Powerman 5000.

Powerman 5000 were formed in 1991.  Their most noteable sucess was the 1999 album Tonight the Stars Revolt which featured current Rob Zombie drummer Ginger Fish, who played piano on Watch The Sky for Me.

Powerman 5000 have been on tour in America over the past couple of months.  You can find out more about them by going to their website: Powerman5000.com

Comments
  • Megan Edge October 1, 2012 at 10:52 pm

yes one more night…I will be there on the 6th… This is the first time to see any of these guys live…

• Corey Carter October 1, 2012 at 4:08 am

I see you’re coming to Little Rock, I’m a huge fan of your creativity, film making, and music. I’d be honored to invite you and the crew to my haunted house. Go to my website and click the Google Maps banner for directions. I will NOT tell anyone about the invite. I’ll even open my doors for y’all before or after hours to make you feel more comfortable. Thanks Corey Carter

• Terra Lynn Dockins September 29, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Bak in the days we ran into each other out in the parking lot at the Atrium in MT.HOME ARK and I asked for your autograph and NOONE had a pen ! NEVER FORGET ! I am a pen collecting fool now LOL !

• Christena dunlap September 28, 2012 at 9:51 am

SO excited! Just wondering if this is gonna change show time??

• Adam Zombie September 26, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Epic band, should be great seeing Spider and Rob playing at the same show. Hopefully the perform Blast off to Nowhere together. ;D

• Dana George September 25, 2012 at 2:48 am

I am very upset about this, I’ve had my Powerman tics for 2 months, now the show is cancelled and I have to spend another $160 to get tics to this show and they aren’t even in the pit! and I don’t see RZ unless I’m down front. NOT HAPPY

• ho1Kyeahs September 24, 2012 at 9:41 pm

The bros should tour together MORE often! Think I may have more musically in common with Mike, influence-wise. ‘What?’ I thought sounded like a Powerman and RZ recording, but I don’t think his brother probably contributed to it or that info would be mentioned somewhere.

• bulletproofmind September 23, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Guess who already had tickets and is now more psyched about an already kickass show, I think the volume just hit 11

• Laura Holley September 22, 2012 at 4:14 pm

One more night please! Come to little rock the 6th!