Rob Zombie announces new album update ‘one more week of recording left before we start mixing the new record’

Rob Zombie has been in the studio with John 5, Piggy D and Ginger Fish since the beginning of June creating his next album.  Today he released a statement to let the fans know how the album is progressing.

To read the statement

New album update! I have about one more week of recording left before we start mixing the new record. Yes, this is all new material and I can easily say it is the best record yet. A perfect combo of what once was and what now is. Very different from anything I have done in a long time.

1. Love ya. Wish you were in my life still.

August 26, 2012 at 10:10 pm

3. mayholey

STRAIGHT TO THE HEAD IM READY TO TO KICK SOME THING AND FELL THE STRAIGHT POWER AND ALL CAN SAY FUCK YEA.

August 25, 2012 at 3:13 am

5. Loopylou12

Bet it’ll be awsome, looking forward to when it is released :)

August 24, 2012 at 2:08 pm

7. LESLIE38847

SO WHATS THE NAME OF THE NEW ALBUM COMING OUT

August 23, 2012 at 4:41 pm

• As the album is still being made there is no name for it yet – patience! ;-)

August 23, 2012 at 4:49 pm

9. Dallas

I hope this is the album that stands up to Hellbilly Deluxe, which was the first CD I ever bought! When I was real young a CD was not cheap, could be pushing $25 I remember saving up to get Hellbilly Deluxe at a used CD store, I remember also picking up Astro-Creep in a Sam The Record Man for like $28 I felt so ripped but at the same time not, it was the best CD I ever owned, like my Total Skull “skull” shirt, I can’t wait to get this!

August 16, 2012 at 5:48 am

11. TheZOMBIEJ

ZOMG!! finally we get some new music! i am your biggest fan and your music is EPIC!! please release the album on disc so i can add it to my collection of epic music. :)
    all hail Rob Zombie! :D

August 13, 2012 at 11:52 pm

13. Moon

Thank you Rob..

August 10, 2012 at 6:29 am

15. Rob & the crew – you guys are machines. Despite your long list of credits and accolades what i love the most about casa de zombie is your ability to just keep cranking out work. it is extremely inspiring. that aside, it would be a nice surprise to see das kapital make a guest mixing appearance for a song or two on the new album. their remix of lords of salem is pretty fucking legendary.

August 10, 2012 at 5:52 am

17. Franky

Mondo Sex head was a great remix album cant wait for a new song from the new album hope its the best album yet like you said Rob cheers from Canada.

August 10, 2012 at 4:16 am

19. Wendi

Absolutely loving Mondo Sex Head!! Such a fun twist on classic RZ songs =D Super excited for the next album to be released, already waiting to jump on the chance to pre-order!!!

August 9, 2012 at 10:40 pm