Want a free Rob Zombie track? Then play ‘Find The 13′!

Rob Zombie find the 13 game

We all like a freebie don’t we?  So why don’t you take part in the ‘Find the 13‘ game from Universal Music, and find the 13 Zombie cats to get a free track to download.

Just be careful, not all kitties are zombies. Here’s the link: http://www.findthe13.com/

1. Rob Ritchie

i updated my flash and still can not access it help

August 3, 2012 at 5:16 am

3. white_zombie

Oh, where were my manners? I forgot to say I’m sorry for calling this a bogus contest, (but there have been 2 that I know of) and thank you to (whomever) for the free trackload!

I am glad you figured it out. Please note the official Rob Zombie website would ever endorse a fake contest. This was down with our partners including the Universal Group.

July 25, 2012 at 11:31 pm

• white_zombie

Yeah, Universal Music Group sponsored a youtube / Rob Zombie “Win Tickets For Life – Thunder Kiss’65 amateur video making Contest (back in 2007) and that contest was bogus. So I don’t put much trust in Universal’s contests. I forget who sponsored the “Win a Dinner with Rob Zombie” in St.Louis (back in 2002.) The guy who supposedly won said Rob never showed up. We met @the Pageant, while standing in line to get in to the Demon Speeding Show.

July 27, 2012 at 6:56 pm

5. white_zombie

Was this contest good only for a limited time? I found the 13 and it said another window would open with download form, but I had pop up blocker on. I turned it off for this session only and the window doesn’t appear. Gonna start over and see if that helps. If not, this is yet another bogus Zombie contest. Maybe the third bogus contest is the charm’ed one?

July 25, 2012 at 9:45 pm

• white_zombie

Nevermind, it worked this time. My free download was Ki/Theory’s Pussy Liquor. Is it like a different one each week? Or was that the only free download off the set?

July 25, 2012 at 10:05 pm

• 5
    • white_zombie

July 25, 2012 at 10:14 pm

7. Moon

Thanks for the link..

July 20, 2012 at 4:59 am

9. Psycho

I love that. Perfect for patient to buy album Mondo Sex Head !

Thank you Rob.