QOTW: How do you deal with negativity? by Zombiehead member Living Dead Girl

Rob Zombie is currently rehearsing with his fellow cohorts for the forthcoming Megadeth co-headliner.

But that hasn’t stopped him from taking a moment out of his busy schedule to answer another Question of the Week, this time from Zombiehead Inc member Living Dead Girl who asks about dealing with negative attitudes towards people.

And at the end of this question find out how to get your question in with a chance to be picked by Rob Zombie.

Zombie HEad Inc Member Living Dead GirlQuestion: What do you do when people diss you for the things you love? How do you react to people trying to make you feel like crap for being different? People make fun of me for liking you and musicians like you all the time, and although i act like I don’t care deep down I wish I didn’t care, and I feel shallow for caring, if that makes any sense.

So how do you act so cool all the time?

Answer from Rob: I am no expert and I wish I had a deep thoughtful answer for you, but I don’t because frankly I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks and I never have. As the saying goes “everyone is entitled to their opinion” well, I’m entitled to not give a fuck about your opinion.

But seriously anyone who gives another person shit for how they look or what music they like or whatever is just insecure about who they are… plain and simple. Think about it, they find you so important that they take time out of their life to fuck with you. Seems pretty weird right? (especially shitty comments on message boards. To think that people waste time to post negative stuff about stuff that they say they hate is hilarious and kind of pathetic.)

So in response don’t even waste one second of your life on them. I assume you’ve got better things to do with your time.

Oh and on a side note nothing drives “assholes” more crazy than the fact that you don’t give a shit about what they think.

To put forward your own question for Rob Zombie to answer, go to the Forum and click on the first category Question of the Week – click New Topic and away you go – and remember BE ORIGINAL! And remember Rob doesn’t just pick one a week – he’s known in the witching hour to browse the forum and answer posts live so keep posting!

Discuss on the forum...

Comments
  • Moon April 29, 2012 at 6:48 am

That is the truth..Anyone who goes out of their way to fuck with someone different than themselves is insecure.

• living-dead-girl April 29, 2012 at 12:27 am

Thank you so much Rob you have no idea how happy this makes me. You have been my hero for my entire life, it was so nice to see you you had answered my question. You are absolutely right about how they are jsut insecure, once again thank you <3

• LUKE425 April 28, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Don’t give a fuck! While those people are to busy worrying about you, you are out rocking the MOTHER FUCKER!!!

• Jay Boogeyman April 28, 2012 at 10:54 pm

AT last someone asked this question/ I like Robs answer. and ever since AOL started up with chat rooms, and from then on, I hated people dissing on other, on EVERYTHING… it kind of drives me crazy, from where someon lives, to how they look, to music they love. some guy making min wage living in a trailer gets picked on, so what? Some kid with eye liner gets picked on, some other person loves Neil Young… Who gives a fuck!?! Assholes are what Rob said, nothing then an insecure people that have nothing better to do with thier time, then dis other people. I see it here, youtube, facebook, myspace, yahoo, other classic monster boards…I dont care how much a peron makes, how they look, what they like. lifes too short to be a douchebag, and I think its cool that people like what they like, it makes me ask questions why, what and how, and get to know someone, rather then, say “youre a retard, youre gay for liking, you look like a fat/skinny fag” people like this are nothing but scared assholes that has nothing else in thier lifes, but a crappy 9-5 and…. who knows, and who cares. I have a crappy 9-5 job, I dont get paid but 7.25 an hour, I still keep on pushing for my dreams, and I have TONS of people whom dis me on a daily basis, still I keep my dreams alive, and work hard both at work, and on my dreams, if my dreams pay off one day, thats awesome, if not all well. People will always have this mind set to dis on other people and I also find it hilarious aswell, to how people dress, how they look like, what kind of tattoos they have, to music or movies they love….But yes who gives a shit what anyone thinks, I dont and I feel great. Im poor, but I dont care. I look how I want too. makes ME happy. and I love older movies….

• tony viera April 28, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Zombie Words are the Law, he is right we will dont give a fuck about what people say about our taste in music and everything in general!!!

• Jodi Estella April 28, 2012 at 5:29 pm

You fuckin rule dude!

• CorpseReject April 28, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Well said Rob. I feel exactly the same way.

• Sideshow Bob April 28, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Rob makes a damn good point, be yourself. If they don’t like it; fuck off.

• ★Alice1722011★ April 28, 2012 at 12:52 pm

one more reason i love rob zombie :)

• Peggy Lee April 28, 2012 at 12:31 pm

love it.. ur response.. is just another thing that proves ur awesomeness! Cheers to the coolest f*ckin dude on the planet!

1 2