QOTW: How do you deal with negativity? by Zombiehead member Living Dead Girl

Rob Zombie is currently rehearsing with his fellow cohorts for the forthcoming Megadeth co-headliner.

But that hasn’t stopped him from taking a moment out of his busy schedule to answer another Question of the Week, this time from Zombiehead Inc member Living Dead Girl who asks about dealing with negative attitudes towards people.

And at the end of this question find out how to get your question in with a chance to be picked by Rob Zombie.

Zombie HEad Inc Member Living Dead GirlQuestion: What do you do when people diss you for the things you love? How do you react to people trying to make you feel like crap for being different? People make fun of me for liking you and musicians like you all the time, and although i act like I don’t care deep down I wish I didn’t care, and I feel shallow for caring, if that makes any sense.

So how do you act so cool all the time?

Answer from Rob: I am no expert and I wish I had a deep thoughtful answer for you, but I don’t because frankly I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks and I never have. As the saying goes “everyone is entitled to their opinion” well, I’m entitled to not give a fuck about your opinion.

But seriously anyone who gives another person shit for how they look or what music they like or whatever is just insecure about who they are… plain and simple. Think about it, they find you so important that they take time out of their life to fuck with you. Seems pretty weird right? (especially shitty comments on message boards. To think that people waste time to post negative stuff about stuff that they say they hate is hilarious and kind of pathetic.)

So in response don’t even waste one second of your life on them. I assume you’ve got better things to do with your time.

Oh and on a side note nothing drives “assholes” more crazy than the fact that you don’t give a shit about what they think.

To put forward your own question for Rob Zombie to answer, go to the Forum and click on the first category Question of the Week – click New Topic and away you go – and remember BE ORIGINAL! And remember Rob doesn’t just pick one a week – he’s known in the witching hour to browse the forum and answer posts live so keep posting!

Discuss on the forum...

1. The_Whore_of_Babylon

Very true. Someone said, ” If you want to change the world, you have to start with yourself .” It seems to be the wisest words ever, that one can EVEN change the world. Do for yourself and never mind what others are doing, if they care about you they will do it too,…if they don’t….who cares? (see statement 1.)

May 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm

3. Christian Witch

Whenever people start to mess around with my life or talking trash about me, I find it entertaining. I just sit back and watch them hang themselves. Because eventually they always do.

May 7, 2012 at 12:53 am

5. wiccanlord

Great answer rob,100% true,

May 1, 2012 at 11:52 pm

7. russian suleyman

as always Rob rights

April 30, 2012 at 9:48 pm

9. Moon

That is the truth..Anyone who goes out of their way to fuck with someone different than themselves is insecure.

April 29, 2012 at 6:48 am

11. living-dead-girl

Thank you so much Rob you have no idea how happy this makes me. You have been my hero for my entire life, it was so nice to see you you had answered my question. You are absolutely right about how they are jsut insecure, once again thank you <3

April 29, 2012 at 12:27 am

13. LUKE425

Don’t give a fuck! While those people are to busy worrying about you, you are out rocking the MOTHER FUCKER!!!

April 28, 2012 at 11:03 pm

15. Jay Boogeyman

AT last someone asked this question/ I like Robs answer. and ever since AOL started up with chat rooms, and from then on, I hated people dissing on other, on EVERYTHING… it kind of drives me crazy, from where someon lives, to how they look, to music they love. some guy making min wage living in a trailer gets picked on, so what? Some kid with eye liner gets picked on, some other person loves Neil Young… Who gives a fuck!?! Assholes are what Rob said, nothing then an insecure people that have nothing better to do with thier time, then dis other people. I see it here, youtube, facebook, myspace, yahoo, other classic monster boards…I dont care how much a peron makes, how they look, what they like. lifes too short to be a douchebag, and I think its cool that people like what they like, it makes me ask questions why, what and how, and get to know someone, rather then, say “youre a retard, youre gay for liking, you look like a fat/skinny fag” people like this are nothing but scared assholes that has nothing else in thier lifes, but a crappy 9-5 and…. who knows, and who cares. I have a crappy 9-5 job, I dont get paid but 7.25 an hour, I still keep on pushing for my dreams, and I have TONS of people whom dis me on a daily basis, still I keep my dreams alive, and work hard both at work, and on my dreams, if my dreams pay off one day, thats awesome, if not all well. People will always have this mind set to dis on other people and I also find it hilarious aswell, to how people dress, how they look like, what kind of tattoos they have, to music or movies they love….But yes who gives a shit what anyone thinks, I dont and I feel great. Im poor, but I dont care. I look how I want too. makes ME happy. and I love older movies….

April 28, 2012 at 10:54 pm

17. tony viera

Zombie Words are the Law, he is right we will dont give a fuck about what people say about our taste in music and everything in general!!!

April 28, 2012 at 9:14 pm

19. Jodi Estella

You fuckin rule dude!

April 28, 2012 at 5:29 pm

21. CorpseReject

Well said Rob. I feel exactly the same way.

April 28, 2012 at 5:02 pm

23. Sideshow Bob

Rob makes a damn good point, be yourself. If they don’t like it; fuck off.

April 28, 2012 at 2:40 pm

25. ★Alice1722011★

one more reason i love rob zombie :)

April 28, 2012 at 12:52 pm

27. Peggy Lee

love it.. ur response.. is just another thing that proves ur awesomeness! Cheers to the coolest f*ckin dude on the planet!

April 28, 2012 at 12:31 pm