Grab a Golden Ticket VIP Experience with Rob Zombie – Updated w/package info

Golden Ticket Rob ZombieRob Zombie has teamed up with The One and Only Golden Tickets to offer a unique VIP experience to fans who will be going to see him on his forthcoming dates with Megadeth.

The One and Only Golden Tickets “provide fully-customizable fan packages. Now, you have the opportunity of an enhanced show experience, as we create and facilitate a unique, personal, and unforgettable event“.

Find out how to purchase one of these experiences by clicking the logo to the left or this link here: theoneandonlygoldentickets.com The tickets are on sale from Friday.

You can find out more about this experience by visiting Golden Tickets “About” page. And see below the full package lists

UPDATE FOR THOSE ALREADY WITH TICKETS:

Upgrades are available for each show if you have already purchased a ticket.  Email info@thegoldentickets.com

Package One
* One General Admission Ticket * Priority Early Entry Show Access * Golden Ticket Rep Concierge Service * Customized Zombie Bag * Limited Edition Poster * Exclusive T-shirt * Commemorative VIP Laminate BUY NOW
Package Two
* One General Admission Ticket * Meet & Greet with Rob Zombie * High Quality Photograph with Rob Zombie * Autograph from Rob Zombie *Priority Early Entry Show Access *Golden Ticket Rep Concierge Service * Customized Zombie Bag * Limited Edition Poster * Exclusive T-shirt * Commemorative VIP Laminate BUY NOW

Discuss on the forum...

Comments
  • ryan September 22, 2012 at 8:08 pm

trying to find a vip upgrade for rochester!

• Sickbubblebeastenon September 4, 2012 at 10:50 pm

5th time seeing Zombie, scooped 2 of the package 2 GA’s, worth every penny in my mind…… Gonna be a badass time in bloomington IL

• Allison August 18, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I need a VIP experience! My boyfriend has been doing nothing but talking about this show since he first heard about it, went to rocklahoma and i got too drunk that he couldn’t see zombie perform. I have GOT to make it up to him, and this is the best way! Please put more out!!!!! or someone tell me where to find more….

• CDNZOMBIE666 August 18, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Just google the one and only golden tickets and you should be able to find some

• Joshua August 15, 2012 at 4:46 am

Its bullshit couldnt buy a vip for houston because rob zombies crew will not release more according to the reps at the golden ticket place. PLEASE ZOMBIE RELEASE MORE !!!!!!

• jordansmith July 28, 2012 at 7:08 pm

bullshit it would not let me buy a vip ticket is sucks dick

• CDNZOMBIE666 July 27, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Booked my VIP package for Manchester, NH and can’t wait to go. Any other people from NB, Canada heading to the show of the year?

• hirozombie (@hirozombie) March 3, 2012 at 11:56 am

Grab a Golden Ticket VIP Experience with Rob Zombie – Updated w/package info http://t.co/3hn16TU7 行きたい。。。

• poisontheghost March 2, 2012 at 12:50 am

Please please pleas don’t do the meet and greet during Lacuna Coil’s set! :) I want to get the upgrade but don’t want to miss their set. You are both 2 of my favorite bands. The last time you guys toured together I went to 3 shows!

• w85nzombie13plaster February 25, 2012 at 5:41 pm

HeY rob or you goin to be back at roanoke VA?

• AliciaZombieGurl666 February 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Booked my vip package for the pittsburgh show!!! And I can not wait!!!! This is a dream come true!!!!!!

1 2